Bronchitis is an inflammation of the bronchial tubes, or bronchi, that bring air into the lungs. Inflammation is a chemical reaction in the body that produces redness, swelling, and pain.
||Breathing In Certain Kinds Of Irritating Chemicals|
When the cells lining the bronchi are irritated, the tiny hairs (cilia) that normally trap and eliminate things from the outside stop working. Formation of material associated with irritation (inflammation) also increases; causing the passages to become clogged.
- Acute bronchitis usually lasts only a few days. However, it can last for several weeks. The symptoms include a persistant cough. It is often caused by a viral infection and may begin after you develop a cold or sore throat. It usually produces no long-lasting, harmful effects.
- Chronic bronchitis is diagnosed when a person has too much phlegm. Abnormal amounts of mucus; phlegm coughed up through the mouth is called sputum in the airways, which leads to a persistent, productive cough. An individual is considered to have chronic bronchitis if cough and sputum. Phlegm that is coughed up from the lungs. Matter that is coughed up from the lungs are present on most days for a minimum of three months for at least two successive years, or for six months during one year.
Chronic bronchitis is often neglected until it is in an advanced state, because people mistakenly believe that the disease is notserious. But prompt medical attention will reduce the risk of damage to the lungs.
Facts About Bronchitis
- Over 14 million cases of chronic bronchitis are reported each year in the U.S.
- According to research, 80% to 90% of all emphysema and chronic bronchitis cases are caused by smoking.
- Most people don't realize they have chronic bronchitis until they're 40 or older.
- Women and people who live in the southern United States are more likely to get chronic bronchitis.
It is necessary to put back in the body what it is missing, to achieve health as it used to be. The following nutrients will help to gain back normal health.
- Colidal Silver is a natural antibiotic
- Pycnogenol is a powerful antioxidant
- Quercitin has an anthistamine effect
- Vitamin A 20,000 IU daily (pregnant women consult doctor)
- Vitamin C 10,000 mg. per day
- Coenzyme Q-10 take 60 mg. daily for circulation And breathing
- Coenzyme A as directed on the label. It works well with CoQ-10
- Proteolytic Enzymes with Bromelain to help reduce inflamation
- Vitamin E 200 IU daily. Take with Vitamin C
- Zinc take 75 mg. daily
- Chlorophyll as directed on label, to improve circulation
- Wheatgrass Juice as directed on label
- Garlic 3 times daily with meals, as a natural antibiotic
- Vitamin B Complex 100 mg. 3times daily as a natural antibiotic
- Magnesium 500 mg. daily will act as a bronchodilator
- Calcium 1,000 mg. daily to balance with magnesium
- Mushroom Extract combination to boost immunity And fights infection
- Multivitamin complex for healing
- NAC 500 mg. twice daily to protect cells
- L-Arginine 500 mg. twice daily to aid in liver detoxification
- L-Lysine 500 mg. twice dailyto aid in destroying viruses
- L-Ornithine 500 mg.twice daily to lower blood ammonia levels
- Raw Thymus Glandular 500 mg. twice daily to enhance immunity
- Silica as directed to actas an anti-inflammatory
Bronchitis Information: Dr. Mercola 2/14/2001 - Unhealthy Gums Can Lead To Lung Disease
Bronchitis Information: Dr. Mercola 5/25/2002 - Antibiotic Useless For Acute Bronchitis
Bronchitis Information: Dr. Mercola 3/29/2003 - Dont Drink Pasteurized Milk
Bronchitis Information: Dr. Mercola 2/19/2005 - Second-Hand Smoke Kills Your Kids