What Is Dioxychlor?
Dioxychlor is a natural antibiotic that kills bacteria by supplying generous amounts of oxygen to bacteria that normally thrive in little or no oxygen. It is an effective antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal product. By administering Dioxychlor, the immune system is assisted in carrying out the normal body process of defense against invading microorganisms, with little or no toxicity to normal tissues. Research studies from around the world indicate that the product is extremely effective when used on the following conditions: Gum inflammation (periodontitis); Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV); Candida Albicans; Immune System Problems. Dioxychlor Formula: A specially formulated homeopathic-dilution of oxidized natrium chloride containing biologically important trace minerals.
This product contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors and is yeast, corn, rice, milk and gluten-free. When using DC3 internally, always be sure to simultaneously be taking a lactobacillus acidophilus product. It may be used sublingually, 2-20 drops 2-3 times daily. Hold in your mouth as long as possible before swallowing. Use 4 days & stop for 3, then keep repeating this on/off dosing. Start at lower dose and gradually increase as needed. Dosing varies greatly. Sensitive individuals may need to start with 1-2 drops in 2 oz water & build up to 20 drops. Others with more resistant ongoing dysfunction may need doses up to 40 drops in water.
May be used as a nasal douche for fungus or other problems in your sinus/nasal area, or used in your ears for ear fungus. Mix 5-20 drops of DC3 in 1 oz of Cooper sterile saline contact lens solution (1/2 physiological saline;) place in an appropriate squeeze bottle & apply once daily. It inhibits the growth of disease bacteria in water: Add 10 drops per gallon of water.
Insect bites: Saturate a small piece of cotton or cloth & place on bite.
Cuts: Put a few drops directly on cut.
Preserve freshness of milk: Add 20 drops per quart. Milk stays fresh 3-4 weeks.
Food poisoning/Amoebic Dysentery or Diarrhea: Add 20 drops in water; drink every 2-3 hours, three times daily.
Bacteria contamination on food (vegetables, seafood, poultry, pork:) Add 60 drops (3ml) to a gallon of water. Soak food for 10-15 seconds. When water becomes dirty, filter through a coffee filter and re-use. Keep water out of direct sunlight.
Dioxychlor - DC3 Theraputic Protocol
- Sub Iingual Protocol - 5 to 10 drops of Dioxychlor - DC3 up to three times per day, under the tongue, holding for one minute.
- Oral Protocol - 5 to 10 drops Dioxychlor - DC3 in three ounces of water. Should severe "die off" occur (Herxheimer reaction, which may cause nausia and diarrhea), decrease the dosage to a lower amount. One or two times a day, based on your tollerance
- Vaginal Douche Protocol - 40 drops Dioxychlor - DC3 in three ounces of distilled water. (Optionally, you may add approxamately 6 to 8 drops of fresh lemon juice to acidify). Retain for three minutes. After one hour use retention douche of three ounces of distilled water, with approximately three tablespoons of Bio-Bifidus, blendid to the consistancy of cream (to replentish flora). Raise hips on a pillow in a relaxed position for twenty minutes.
- Rectal Protocol - Generally the same as Vaginal Douche Protocol, (except do not use lemon juice).
- Nasel Douche Protocol - Add 30 drops Dioxychlor - DC3 to one ounce of distilled water. Stir and sniff one dropper full of the dilute solution in each nostril and repeat one minute later. Gargle with the balance of the solution and then expectorate. One to three times per day.
- Ear Protocol - The same solution as in Nasel Douche Protocol. Use dropper to put one dropper full of dilute solution in each ear (one ear at a time) with head tilted to the side.
- Mouthwash Protocol - 20 to 40 drops Dioxychlor - DC3 in three ounces of water, retain and agitate for two minutes, then expectorate. For Thrush, Canker Sores, etc. three time a day until symptoms abate. One to three drops full strength, may be put directly on Cancer Sores.
- Topical Protocol - Put full strength directly on Fingernailes, Toe Nails, Skin Leasions, or Canker Sores. (not recommended for use on the face).
Dioxychlor - C2 Gel Protocol
- Topical Protocol - Under fingernails, between toes, or anywhere an accumulatin of yeast exists. May be applied to the skin for Herpes, fungal and other eruptions (may provoke eruption before healing). Not recommended for use on the face. May be used as a lubricant (with condoms) in intercourse. (Antiviral,Antibacterial, Antifungal).