Heart Attacks And Treatments:
|Coronary Attack||Coronary Occlusion||Coronary Thrombosis||Myocardial Infarction|
A heart attack occurs when the blood flow to a part of the heart is suddenly and permanently cut off, causing damage to the heart muscle. Chest pain is typically severe and does not go away with rest or medicine that is effective with angina. Symptoms may indicate your heart is in danger many months or years before a heart attack occurs. Persistent symptoms, such as shortness of breath, nausea, great fatigue, angina/chest pain, fainting spells and gas-like discomfort, are red flags.
You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive.
One of the most common problems people have is Low Grade Scurvy which is the internal cracking of the blood vessels and can be prevented with Vitamin C.
|Vitamin A||Vitamin B-6||Vitamin D||Molybdenum||Copper||Calcium||Potassium|
|Vitamin B-1||Vitamin B-7||Vitamin E||Proline||Bioflavanoids||Selenium||Lutien|
|Vitamin B 2||Vitamin B-9||Lysine||Carnitine||Pycnogenol||Zinc||Cysteine|
|Vitamin B-3||Vitamin B 12||Glucosamine||Magnesium||Phosphate||Arginine||Inositol|
|Vitamin B-5||Vitamin C||Phosphorus||CO-Enzyme Q-10||Chromium|
- Hawthorn Berries regulate, heal, repair and soothe the heart. Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 1 tsp. of hawthorn blossoms, steep for five to ten minutes, strain and take 2-3 cups daily for a month. Or, take 10 drops extract in liquid twice daily, or take 1 tsp. of tincture three times daily.
- Ginkgo Biloba increases the blood supply to the brain, prevents accumulation of blood platelets and controls angina. Take 20 drops of tincture three times daily. Take two 40 mg capsules of 24% standardized extract. Note: If you take prescription blood-thinning medication, consult your health care provider before using ginkgo.
- Ginger has a tonic effect on the heart, lowers cholesterol and inhibits blood platelet collection. Make a fresh ginger infusion using 2 slices of fresh root per cup of water. Take 2 cups daily.
- Mistletoe strengthens capillary walls, encourages repair and slows heart rate. Soak 1/2 tsp. of herb in 1 cup of water for twelve hours. Strain and drink three cups daily.
- Herbal Tea: Make a tea by combining valerian, nettle, daisy, hops, lavender, dandelion, lemon balm and yarrow. Drink 3 cups daily.
- Essaic Tea is a combination of Burdock Root, Sheep Sorrel, Rhubarb Root and Slippery Elm
- Alfalfa, Borage Seed, Horsetail, Nettle, and Pau D'Arco are rich in minerals necessary for proper regulation of heart rhythm.
- Black Cohosh, Oat Straw, Passionflower, Valerian Root, Skullcap, and Wood Betony may help to regulate arrhythmias.
- Butcher's Broom, Motherwort, and Red Sage strengthen the heart muscle.
- Cayenne (capsicum), and Ginger Root strengthen the heart and are helpful for chest pain.
- Gotu Kola, Primrose, and Rosemary are helpful in managing angina.
- Green Tea has superb antioxidant properties. Drinking 10 to 20 cups a day can provide protection against heart disease and many other illnesses. Note: If you take prescription blood-thinners, consult your doctor before taking green tea in capsule form.
- Turmeric lowers blood cholesterol.
Heart Information: Jon Barron 3/23/202013 - How To Prevent Heart Disease
Heart Information: A4M 6/9/2008 - Heart Surgery Linked To High Blood Sugar
Heart Information: Natural News 11/4/2009 - How Magnesium Prevents Heart Disease
Heart Information: Natural News 1/18/2013 - Heart Disease: Causes And Cures
Heart Information: Natural News 1/21/2013 - Berries Dramatically Slash Heart Attack Risk
Heart Information: Natural News 2/15/2013 - Cut Your Heart Attack Risk By Eating More Berries