The R.G.C.C. tests are designed to assess which types of cancer treatments will be most effective for a specific person and type of cancer. After the test identifies the most effective cancer treatment the "Supportive Oligonucleotide Technique" may then be administered (see below).
- ONCOCOUNT: This test will report only the number of Circulating Cancer Tumor Cells (CTC's). It does not include any other information concerning the CTC's or Circulating Cancer Stem Cells (CSC's).
- ONCOTRACE: This test will report the number of CTC's, any positive CSC's, and the immunophenotype of these cells. The most useful screening test. This test should be ordered first and if positive one can then order the Onconomics Plus. R.G.C.C. must be notified by e-mail to continue with the Onconomics Plus Profile before the 9th day after receiving results. If one waits longer a new blood sample will be needed.
- ONCOTRAIL: This test is a tailor made test for a specific type of malignancy such as breast cancer (Oncotrail for Breast), prostate (Oncotrail for Prostate) and so on. This test includes only markers relative to a specific type of malignancy which makes the test for follow up control patient management.
- ONCONOMICS: This includes the chemosensitivity/chemoresistance assessment for cytotoxic drugs, monoclonal antibodies, and small molecules that inhibit specific targets eg. (TKI, etc.). No natural substances tested.
- ONCONOMICS PLUS: This test includes the assessment of natural substances and plant extracts for any anticancer potency. The most complete and the most information for personal cancer care and support.
- ONCONOMICS EXTRACTS: This test includes only the assessment of natural substances and plant extracts for any anticancer potency. No chemotherapeutic agents tested and no tumor suppressor genes tested.
- SUPPORTIVE OLIGONUCLEOTIDE TECHNIQUE (SOT): This is not a test, rather the patient's blood is used to make the SOT by using the mRNA to induce certain gene expressions. SOT has the ability to induce apoptosis in the CTCs and all primary and metastatic tumors.
- Viruses: These microscopic infectious agents require a living host to replicate and thrive. Viruses accomplish this by entering the human body and invading a cell where they copy themselves and then spread to other cells. Examples of viruses range from mild illnesses like the common cold and stomach flu to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and hepatitis C.
- Bacteria: Many bacteria do not cause disease and therefore are not pathogens. But some are. These microscopic organisms usually appear in shape as rods, spirals, or spheres. Bacteria are usually larger in size than viruses. Examples of bacterial infections include strep throat, meningitis, and food poisoning.
- Fungi: Yeast, mold, and mushrooms are all types of fungi that can cause disease in humans. Fungi are eukaryotes, meaning their cells contain a nucleus along with other components that are enclosed within membranes. This means that it is harder to kill them and most medications available are less effective than, for example, antibiotics while also causing more side effects to the person taking them. Examples of fungal infections include ringworm, histoplasmosis, and vaginal yeast infections.
- Parasites: These organisms inhabit a host and gets energy (food) from that host, often causing illness in the process. The three main types of parasites that cause human disease are protozoa, helminths, and ectoparasites. Examples of parasites causing human illness are tapeworm (which causes digestive illness), ticks (which cause Lyme disease), and plasmodium (which causes malaria).
- Prime Spot S.O.T.: This Is Not A Test, rather the patient's blood is used to make the SOT by using the mRNA to induce certain gene expressions. Pathogen SOT has the ability to kill pathogens that are found to be in your body, based on the Prime Spot Test.
- ONCOCOUNT: CTC Number Only. The Cost Is € 550
- ONCOTRACE: CTC Number, CSC Markers & Immunophenotype. It Does Not Tell The Type Of Cancer. The Cost Is €650
- BREAST ONCOTRAIL: For Breast Cancer Tracking Test Results. The Cost Is €625
- PROSTATE ONCOTRAIL: For Prostate Cancer Tracking Test Results. The Cost Is €625
- COLON ONCOTRAIL: For Colorectal Cancer Tracking Test Results. The Cost Is €625
- MELANOMA ONCOTRAIL: For Melanoma Cancer Tracking Test Results. The Cost Is €625
- LUNG ONCOTRAIL: For Lung (SCLC & NSCLC): Tracking Test Results. The Cost Is €625
- SARCOMA ONCOTRAIL: For Sarcoma Tracking Test Results. The Cost Is €625
- GI (gastrointestinal) ONCOTRAIL: For Gastrointestinal Carcoma. The Cost Is €625
- ONCONOMICS: Chemosensitivity For Cytotoxic Drugs Only.
- ONCONOMICA PLUS: Chemosensitivity For Cytotoxic Drugs & Natural Substances.
- ONCOTRACE & ONCONOMICS PLUS: The Best Combination & Most Information.
- ONCONOMICS EXTRACTS: Chemosensitivity For Natural Substances. The Cost Is €1400
- CGH Is The Test For Cancer Type. The Cost Is €675
- SUPPORTIVE OLIGONUCLEOTIDE TECHNIQUE (SOT CANCER SERUM): The Cost Is €1300
- PRIME SPOT (SOT PATHOGEN SERUM): The Cost Is €1300
- A PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP MEDICAL ASSOCIATION RGCC labs use mRNA expression fingerprinting in order to identify certain gene expression patterns as targets, but without influence to the genetic structure (epigenetic). Based on this analysis RGCC Labs use the mRNA analysis of each individuals Circulating Cancer Tumor Cells (CTC's) and Circulating Cancer Stem Cells (CSC's), and occasionally from biopsies of the tumor, and generates the Supportive Oligonucleotide Technique.
- SOT is not a genetic therapy, as is most antisense treatments and no genotoxic (chemo) drugs are used. SOT has the ability to induce apoptosis (cell death) in the CTC's and CSC's (circulating cancer tumor & stem cells) and ALL primary and metastatic tumors (regardless of size, and is able to cross the blood brain barrier with ease). SOT will remain active in the blood stream for approximately 14 to16 weeks (maybe longer) per dose. Because, the mRNA actually features a stealth like ability that keeps the body from recognizing and destroying it. SOT will work 24/7 and has no decreased efficacy with any concurrent technique except chemotherapy and or radiation.
- The end goal for this technique is to have the CTC's/CSC's (using RGCC OncoCount Test) show a maximum of <2 cells per ml and lower is always better. Also, showing stability of all tumors (based on repeat scans and/or any blood markers you may use). By the time you get to this end point we will let you know of a possible new technique on the very near horizon that may allow you even more life time protection.
- The SOT has shown to be a very effective cancer support technique from clinical experience. This same methodology has been used in Europe for many years now. As of today, following extensive searches, we know of no one or other entity making this type of technique this way anywhere in the world (as of 7/21/13).
- The Prime Spot SOT has been shown to be effective against Pathogens.
- This Therapy Is Available For Private Members Only!
|Canada - 1 Location||California - 4 Locations||Colorado - 1 location|
|Florida - 1 Location||Georgia - 1 Location||Hawaii - 1 Location|
|Illinois - 1 Location||Indiana - 1 Location||New Mexico - 1 Location|
|Oklahoma - 1 Location||Texas - 4 Locations||Washington - 1 Location|
Cancer Center For Healing
Integrative & Functional Health Center
Regenerative Medical Group
Health & Wellness Of Carmel
Mountainview Wellness Centre
Hope Wellness Center
Integrative Medical Options
Florida Integrative Medical Center
The Genesis Center
Houston Wellness Clinic
Pacific Integrative Medicine
The Wellness Tree Clinic
Quantum Functional Medicine
Multispecialty Medical Clinic
O3 Plus Clinc
RGCC Labs & S.O.T. Information:The Beljanskifoundation - OnKobel-Pro® Cancer Extract
RGCC Labs & S.O.T. Information:Townsend Newsletter Article August/September 2016, By Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy
RGCC Labs & S.O.T. Information: Why We Recommend And Use The R.G.C.C. Cancer Test
RGCC Labs & S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - Doctors Area Information
RGCC Labs & S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - Cancer Test Lab
RGCC Labs & S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #1
RGCC Labs & S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #2
RGCC Labs & S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #3
RGCC Labs & S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #4
RGCC Labs & S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #5
RGCC Labs & S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #6
RGCC Labs & S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #7
RGCC Labs & S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #8
RGCC Labs & S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #9