The R.G.C.C. tests are designed to assess which types of cancer treatments will be most effective for a specific person and type of cancer. After the test identifies the most effective cancer treatment the Supportive Oligonucleotide Technique may then be administered (see below).
R.G.C.C. Test Names
- ONCOCOUNT: This test will report only the number of Circulating Cancer Tumor Cells (CTC's). It does not include any other information concerning the CTC's or Circulating Cancer Stem Cells (CSC's).
- ONCOTRACE: This test will report the number of CTC's, any positive CSC's, and the immunophenotype of these cells. The most useful screening test. This test should be ordered first and if positive one can then order the TU Profile Plus. R.G.C.C. must be notified by e-mail to continue with the TU Plus Profile before the 9th day after receiving results. If one waits longer a new blood sample will be needed.
- ONCOTRAIL: This test is a tailor made test for a specific type of malignancy such as breast cancer (Oncotrail for Breast), prostate (Oncotrail for Prostate) and so on. This test includes only markers relative to a specific type of malignancy which makes the test for follow up control patient management.
- TU PROFILE: This includes the chemosensitivity/chemoresistance assessment for cytotoxic drugs, monoclonal antibodies, and small molecules that inhibit specific targets eg. (TKI, etc.). No natural substances tested.
- TU PROFILE PLUS: This test is the TU PROFILE TEST, above, and includes the assessment of natural substances and plant extracts for any anticancer potency. The most complete and the most information for personal cancer care and support.
- TU PROFILE EXTRACTS: This test includes only the assessment of natural substances and plant extracts for any anticancer potency. No chemotherapeutic agents tested and no tumor suppressor genes tested.
- SUPPORTIVE OLIGONUCLEOTIDE TECHNIQUE (SOT): This is not a test, rather the patient's blood is used to make the SOT by using the mRNA to induce certain gene expressions. SOT has the ability to induce apoptosis in the CTCs and all primary and metastatic tumors. The SOT can also be used for viruses.
R.G.C.C. Test Costs Are Based On The EURO. To U.S. $ Exchange Rates
- ONCOCOUNT: CTC Number Only. The Cost Is 550 Euro's
- ONCOTRACE: CTC Number, CSC Markers & Immunophenotype. The Cost is 650 Euro's
- BREAST ONCOTRAIL: For Breast Cancer Tracking Test Results. The Cost is 625 Euro's
- PROSTATE ONCOTRAIL: For Prostate Cancer Tracking Test Results. The Cost is 625 Euro's
- COLON ONCOTRAIL: For Colorectal Cancer Tracking Test Results. The Cost is 625 Euro's
- MELANOMA ONCOTRAIL: For Melanoma Cancer Tracking Test Results. The Cost is 625 Euro's
- LUNG ONCOTRAIL: For Lung (SCLC & NSCLC): Tracking Test Results. The Cost is 625 Euro's
- SARCOMA ONCOTRAIL: For Sarcoma Tracking Test Results. The Cost is 625 Euro's
- GI (gastrointestinal) ONCOTRAIL: For Gastrointestinal Carcoma. The Cost is 625 Euro's
- TU-PROFILE: Chemosensitivity For Cytotoxic Drugs Only.
- TU-PROFILE PLUS: Chemosensitivity For Cytotoxic Drugs & Natural Substances.
- ONCOTRACE & TU-PROFILE PLUS: The Best Combination & Most Information.
- TU-PROFILE EXTRACTS: Chemosensitivity For Natural Substances.
- SUPPORTIVE OLIGONUCLEOTIDE TECHNIQUE (SOT): SOT SERUM
Supportive Oligonucleotide Technique (SOT)
- A PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP MEDICAL ASSOCIATION RGCC labs use mRNA expression fingerprinting in order to identify certain gene expression patterns as targets, but without influence to the genetic structure (epigenetic). Based on this analysis RGCC Labs use the mRNA analysis of each individuals Circulating Cancer Tumor Cells (CTC's) and Circulating Cancer Stem Cells (CSC's), and occasionally from biopsies of the tumor, and generates the Supportive Oligonucleotide Technique.
- SOT is not a genetic therapy, as is most antisense treatments and no genotoxic (chemo) drugs are used. SOT has the ability to induce apoptosis (cell death) in the CTC's and CSC's (circulating cancer tumor & stem cells) and ALL primary and metastatic tumors (regardless of size, and is able to cross the blood brain barrier with ease). SOT will remain active in the blood stream for approximately 14 to16 weeks (maybe longer) per dose. Because, the mRNA actually features a stealth like ability that keeps the body from recognizing and destroying it. SOT will work 24/7 and has no decreased efficacy with any concurrent technique except chemotherapy and or radiation.
- The end goal for this technique is to have the CTC's/CSC's (using RGCC OncoCount Test) show a maximum of <2 cells per ml and lower is always better. Also, showing stability of all tumors (based on repeat scans and/or any blood markers you may use). By the time you get to this end point we will let you know of a possible new technique on the very near horizon that may allow you even more life time protection.
- The SOT has shown to be a very effective cancer support technique from clinical experience. This same methodology has been used in Europe for many years now. As of today, following extensive searches, we know of no one or other entity making this type of technique this way anywhere in the world (as of 7/21/13).
- This Therapy Is Available For Private Members Only!
Cancer Center For Healing
Integrative & Functional Health Center
Multispecialty Medical Clinic
Health & Wellness Of Carmel
Mountainview Wellness Centre
Hope Wellness Center
Integrative Medical Options
Florida Integrative Medical Center
The Genesis Center
Houston Wellness Clinic
Pacific Integrative Medicine
S.O.T. Information: Why We Recommend And Use The R.G.C.C. Cancer Test
S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - Doctors Area Information
S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - Cancer Test Lab
S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #1
S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #2
S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #3
S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #4
S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #5
S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #6
S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #7
S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #8
S.O.T. Information: RGCC USA - YouTube Video #9